Monday, March 28, 2011

Photos of Sarah Lane

Sarah LaneImage via Wikipedia
Sarah Lane came to prominence as a "dancing double" for Natalie Portman for the movie Black Swan. She gained even more notoriety when she called out assertions from the Portman camp that Natalie was responsible for 85% of the dancing in the movie, putting the figure closer to about 5%. Yet, for all the controversy that this has stirred up in Hollywood buzz, no one has yet put together a compilation of some sexy Sarah Lane photos. We here at Future Twits can't let that stand. Enjoy :)

1. Sarah Lane's Pretty Face:



2. Sarah Lane Sexy Body Pic:



3. Sarah Lane Black Dress:





4. Sarah Lane Pink Dress:




5. Sarah Lane Face Pic:


Well, I hope that you enjoyed those photos of the beautiful Sarah Lane, body double for Natalie Portman in Black Swan. These are all of the photos I could find that I knew were for certain of her. If you want me to find some more, just leave a comment and I will look. Also, check out my review of Black Swan and my explanation of why guys find the lesbian kiss in Black Swan so fascinating.




Enhanced by Zemanta