Monday, February 1, 2010

Haro Bikes extends relationships with Ryan Nyquist and Dennis Enarson.

Haro is pleased to announce extensions to the contracts for both Ryan Nyquist and Dennis Enarson through 2011.


Dennis Enarson, 18 from La Mesa, California enters into his 3rd year with the company, while Ryan Nyquist, 30 from San Jose, California extends his partnership with Haro approaching the 15 year mark.


Said Nyquist “I'm really happy that my relationship with Haro has been extended two more years. I've been with them for over 13 years now, and I couldn't imagine, nor would I want to be, riding for anybody else. Everything fits, and it just feels like home to me.”


Enarson added “I'm excited to be a part of such an awesome team and such a fun group of people for the next two years, and I'm stoked I get to ride the frame I love most.”


Haro Team Manager and fellow team rider Colin Mackay says “Having Ryan and Dennis extend their deals only strengthens the team and the future of Haro Bikes. In 2009 Ryan Nyquist took the overall dew cup title in Dirt, and at 30 years of age he shows no signs of slowing down.  Dennis Enarson continues to develop and has achieved so much in his short career. Both these guys have so much fun with what they do, and it’s a pleasure to be around them and have them as brand partners with what we do and what we are all about.


Haro BMX Brand Manager/Rider Allan Cooke says” Can anyone really say the name Haro without thinking of one of the most decorated BMX riders of all time Ryan Nyquist, didn’t think so.  I am so stoked to see what Ryan will accomplish over the next two years; he never ceases to amaze me, every year he just keeps getting better and has more fun.  Dennis Enarson is one of the most impressive young guys to make it into the big time that I have seen in the last 10 years.  His ability on a bike is almost as impressive as his attitude towards riding, he is there just to have a good time and that good time just happens to be that that good time is some of the best riding I have ever seen.  With these guys on the team the future here at Haro is a bright one.



About Haro Bicycles:


Haro is a recognized leader in providing innovative performance bikes, parts and accessories to the BMX, dirt, freestyle/street, asphalt,and mountain bike markets.  The company currently has over 1600 dealers throughout the United States and distributors in 48 countries worldwide.  Bob Haro, who is known in the BMX industry as the “Father of Freestyle,” founded Haro Bikes in 1978.  For more information, including recent company news and an online catalog, please visit our updated website at www.harobikes.com/BMX