Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Celebrity Apprentice Stinkaroma is Gone

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead. Hallespewya! Hooray!

To celebrate the firing of Omarosa from tonight's episode of Celebrity Apprentice, this site is offering free T-shirts to the first five people who comment on this article before 11:00 p.m. EST tonight - March 6, 2008. Leave an e-mail where we can ask for your address.

Go!

Update: There are 2 T-shirts left and 12 minutes to comment.

Second Update: I am not publishing these comments. So sad - the live feed shows nothing but hits to this article and yet only 3 people were brave enough to comment. What does that say about social media? You people who read the article but were afraid to comment are wimps -- wimps all -- you people are WAY too full of yourselves. FIVE minutes left, folks.

Third Update: Congratulations to MEMYSELF, DavoBaseJumper, Lindo, Trish, and Shashi. You are the five winners of this social media experiment. I hope that your comments link to an e-mail or a web site so that I can contact you for an address. You will receive your T-shirts within the next 7 days (I have to get them printed up, but I know what they will say). All shirts will be large unless you contact me directly at the e-mail noted for advertising inquiries (middle column). Shashi, don't bother sending me an address. I'll send it to the one on your business card. And thanks for your words of wisdom. You are so right.

Fourth and Final Update: Alright, in checking all the comments, I see that Trish and MEMYSELF did not leave an e-mail address. The only way I can get the link to your names is to publish your comment and I already said I wouldn't do that. So, please contact me directly at the e-mail for advertising inquiries on this site. Thanks so much to everyone who left a comment and participated in this giveaway. Hairy eyeballs to all those who read the article but didn't want a chance at the free T-shirt.