Sunday, December 20, 2009




www.1mic1life.com & www.theincrediblecreation.com Presents:


Finally the EP from Rob Yung is here...
He is an affiliate of my Y.H.G.M empire...
&
Recording artist/producer/graphic designer for
"The Incredible Creation"


*words from the artist himself*
"Whats good world? My name is Rob but many know me as Rob Yung! Today I bring you my latest project. This is my first EP and I think its something special! I talk a lot about what many other artists don't. Simply because I don't lie. I'm honest! It is executive produced by my homie Jaylen and he definitely killed every single beat on this! (Except for the bonus tracks.) It took a while to finish this project but now it is finally here! There are a few bonus tracks as well! Enjoy!"


Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fxz4z0y5nwu