Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' Ex-mistress, in Tears on Reality TV Show Celebrity Rehab

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods' ex-mistress, break down in tears on reality TV show Celebrity Rehab as she concerned about her repute.

Rachel Uchitel, the former nightclub hostess, was almost crying as she received a phone call telling her she was being "lynched in the press" for come out on the show.



Four days after checking into rehab her representative called to tell her to leave the show to save face.

Uchitel had required help for compulsion to sleeping tablets, while the show's host Dr Drew Pinsky also identified her as a "love addict."

Rachel Uchitel almost left the show early when an assistant contacted her and exposed the outside world had learned she was in treatment.

"I was very hesitant to come and do it to begin with. But this stuff is helping me so I would prefer to stay.

"If I left here I have nobody to go back to. Everybody has turned their back on me," she added.