Thursday, December 9, 2010

Babbel pleads "not guilty"


Our hard working flow machine, Mikey Babbel recently got in some trouble with the Police, read on as Mikey explains...

"So in about the middle of October, me and some friends went out to go ride a local park and ended up getting tickets. Mine was for filming without wearing protective gear such as a helmet and pads and my friends got tickets for no helmets while riding.

The ticket turned out to be $275. Our court date was set for December 7th. So we go to court, 45min from my house, to find out that we weren't going to be having our trial that day. They just wanted us to plead guilty or not guilty. We all ended up pleading not guilty. So now they want us to go back February 2nd for the trial. I am thinking about just getting the ticket paid so I don't have to worry about going to court and missing trips.

Oceanside Police.. Americas Lamest..."